Welcome back to Cooking with Keira! Today, Keira shows you how to make homemade Cannabutter. This marijuana-infused butter is a welcomed addition to almost any of your favorite foods and recipes.
-Fine mesh strainer
-1/2 lb. butter
-1/2 oz decarbed cannabis
1 .Turn on slow cooker to lowest setting. Add ½ lbs of butter, and stir to make sure it thoroughly melts and covers the entire bottom of the skillet.
2. Once butter is melted, add in ½ oz of decarbed cannabis and stir gently.
3. Allow butter and cannabis to simmer for 3 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
4. After 3 hours, turn off slow cooker and let it cool for a few minutes.
5. Using your fine mesh strainer, slowly and carefully pour butter through your strainer.
6. Pour strained Cannabutter liquid into an airtight container, cover, and place in fridge overnight.
That’s it! Now you have a fresh batch of Cannabutter. Get started making some medicated recipes already!
Stay tuned for more Cooking with Keira!
Read this cannabis butter recipe on Marijuana.com http://www.marijuana.com/blog/news/2016/10/cooking-with-keira-how-to-make-cannabutter/
Weedmaps is the world’s first marijuana technology and media brand.
Since 2008, Weedmaps.com has helped medical marijuana patients and adult recreational users find the doctor’s, dispensaries, retail stores, delivery services, menus, and deals near them. With close to 8,000 listings, Weedmaps is the largest directory of medical and adult use marijuana in the world.
Weedmaps Deals: https://weedmaps.com/deals
In compliance with CA Prop 215, SB 420 Section 11362.5, and 11362.7 of HSC.
Standard YouTube License